To apply for either of the jobs listed below, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY – WE HAVE PREFERRED SUPPLIERS IN PLACE.
Job Description – Hurco Machinist
Hours: Days: 39 hours with regular overtime. Nights: 48 hours with regular overtime. Holidays: 26 +B/h.
The Company:Cube Precision Engineering was established in January 2009. Operating from a specialised, modern factory in the heart of the West Midlands. The Company has grown to employ 40 staff producing press tooling, composite tooling and sub contract machining for many of the world’s top automotive and aerospace customers.
- Significant growth and recent investment has created new opportunities for CNC machinists on our night shift.
To program and operate our CNC machinery within the machine shop, focusing on our 7 Hurco machines. You will be expected to maintain a good efficient flow of work and show excellent continual improvements techniques.
- To be familiar with and own the machine parameters including tolerances and capabilities.
- Hold the knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings in accordance to the product specification.
- To participate fully in the implementation of new ideas and initiatives and be always on the look out to instigate changes that may make the process more efficient – efficient production techniques.
- Be a team player and show excellent quality awareness and attention to detail skills.
- Maintain a high standard of quality and have the ability to work to department SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Demonstrate a CAN DO attitude with the team to continuously improve the performance of the department and the Company.
- Will have experience in press tooling, ideally in both automotive and aerospace sectors.
- Will ideally have knowledge and experience using Delcam’s (Autodesk’s) Powermill.
- Will have experience in the demands of the automotive sector and will have worked with a variety of tooling sizes (from single op tools to body panels up to 5m/ 50T)
- Will have worked in an environment of ISO9001 (ideally AS9100) and understand the requirements of achieving and maintaining this accreditation.